Thursday, September 19, 2013

Thoughts of Mine

Good day friends~


Don't you sometimes wonder if your whole life is a novel?

I do, at least. I always wonder if I'm just making things up, or if they really happened. If that person just smiled at me, or was it my imagination? Do I like that guy, or is it all just fake? Am I making up that, that person is my friend, or do they really feel that way? There are always those little things that make me wonder if it's really only just my imagination. It's mostly with relationships and things like that. I sometimes have a false idea on what a person thinks of me. A person could think I'm okay, or maybe even non-existant, when I think that they despise me. I could think that I like a person, when they couldn't care less about our relationship. I get that feeling often, and always debate on wether my feelings are real or not. It's not easy to just go up to the person to make whatever official. That's not how it works. I'm sure if you had enough courage to do so, you could, but by doing so, you are basically stating that you don't trust that person enough to value their presence.


What if they are asking themselves the exact same thing?

What then? Do you both simply sit and think, and let that go forever? Do you confront the other and tell them what you are thinking, or are you worried of losing their friendship? Or do you forget? 

•Cranberry•

No comments: