Thursday, March 7, 2013

Shameless Self-Promotion and Stuff



Good day to you my little Whovians and Potterheads!
Elf Supremacy!

Today, enjoy some self-promotion of art spams!
Note that most of these are older art! =v=
The good old days~

Art Spam BEGIN!

My first and favorite digital pokemon drawing~ done two (or three?) years ago!

One of my more recent watercolor paintings~

Meant for a PaigeeWorld tutorial, but I messed up the scans and ended up not posting it.

Lugia Gijinka~

Aoi from PaigeeWorld~


Cosplaying with Potato at Animuc last year~ Leafeon Gijinka and Canada!

taken in England.

This is my oldest cosplay! (not really a cosplay I guess....) besides Sakura. Heartless~

That's all for now! I will keep adding my sketches here if no one minds..... I have plenty.
Also willing to take requests eventually, when I'm done with Art trades and commissions.

Ah Yes.
I forgot to tell you guys that I will be away from my regular computer and supplies for a week as I visit friends and family in Oregon and Washington. And feel free to comment on the bottom of the page as you now can follow AND comment! Seriously go ahead and tell me what you think so far! ^v^

<3 Cranberry

 Uhuhuhuhu doodling with Falcy-chan~

http://en.flipnote.hatena.com/556F78F0F7CE8833@DSi/

check her awesome stuff out! Great sonic and mlp animations!

No comments: