Friday, March 1, 2013

Cool things & photos


Ohayo~
More like good afternoon, but whatever I'm still sleepy.

I'm back with some awesome geeky stuff that I found lately, and a mini update~
First, I want to give a little hate on the game industry, mainly Nintendo for region-locking the 3DS. JESUS WHY I WANT FIRE EMBLEM AWAKENING SO BADDDDDDDDDDD UGH.
And now I have to either order it online from Germany or wait a whole 5 months till I go back to Germany. NRGH, it's like Skyward Sword all over again! I hope someone hacks it soon.

Next is what last weekend was, and I'll explain exactly what it is in my next post, when I post all my photos and videos. Oh and there's something wrong with my blogspot at the moment because I can't seems to get left alignment. Y U HATE ME TECHNOLOGY? so yeah. Hint: Dogsled races.   

My nerd senses are tingling.

\\Grabby hands

And no this is not computer graphics. You can get it at muchneededmerch.com




Monty Python! Easy to make too.


muchneededmerch.com Hey Potato, this is going to be my present to you.



And now our pR0n stash has a security system.


Wind Waker!


\\End of Geeky Spam!\\
And I've also found the perfect gif. to describe how my friends and I feel and act in public. ^w^

Seems about right, don't you think?

Thank you for the support,

Cranberry




No comments: