Tuesday, February 26, 2013

*u* Hey Theeerrrr


Dwalin at your service~


lol hey guys~ how are you all?

Okay, regarding a couple of things:
First of all, I fixed the follower thing, so I'm pretty sure that you can follow the blog now. (I have 1 follower at the moment, but thousands of pageviews..... what's up with that?) and I think you're able to comment now at the bottom of each post. let me know on facebook if it doesn't work. I've seriously tried everything. Even looking up on google on how to add comments. \\rageragerage

So I've been quite the little gif queen lately. As you can see, there is at least one on each post so... yeah.
I took a screenshot of my desktop for you:


Just look at that face~  >\\w\\<  I just wanna snuggle him!

 You see the bunches of pictures and gifs? and the large space in the middle? (where the browser is) I cleaned it up yesterday and this is half of everything. I'm such an art hoarder.....  QvQ 

So I'm going to spill a bunch out here now! I think you'll enjoy them though~



Damn I'm looking forward to seeing this! *u*


CALM YOURSELVES
I am literally going to destroy all the things.
All the things.
I am going to destroy them.

~MeekaKitty



This is the avengers in one gif. *coughcoughfangasmcoughcough*



GIVE ME \\grabby hands
I would literally wear nothing else.


Because I want to forget.








Love you all and thanks for reading~~
Don't be shy, comment! I get lonely sometimes too. ; u ;

Cranberry

>\\v\\<

No comments: