Thursday, February 21, 2013

I'm Back~

Hello you amazing and inspiring peeps!


Another day has passed and I just wanted to check in again with everyone and keep you all up to date~
Okay, so I connected with another person and now have sort of like a therapist over here who is totally casual, and a friend of the family, and can vent to her. So I was having a hard time last week/this week and so yesterday we both just went to get a cup of tea at starbucks and to talk. It was great, and I feel a lot better after getting everything off my shoulders. She has this adorable daughter who I just love, and they are both very sweet~ I'm happy that they are there for me. 

 

I've been making pixel icons lately, so if you visit my deviantart page here... : www.IpaiFlame.deviantart.com  .... you can see what they look like. ^7^


Today we did a practice AP exam in German, and of course I finished like 15 minutes before anyone else did. (later I found out that almost no one actually finished it..... you see what advantages I have here.) So that was interesting. Also, to learn a bit about the turkish-german relationships, we have been watching a movie called the Doener Connection. It's pretty good. I was working on a german film project with my classmate, and I got this sudden heat wave and my stomach hurt like H E L L. For no reason straight out of no where. It felt like the flu. It got a bit better after a while but it's still hurting a bit. Then my classmate Emilee offered to drive me back to the house, so that was extremely nice of her. After talking to her a bit more, she's a very nice person in general. ^u^ (she's a senior, and people at the age of 16 can start driving, don't forget.) So now I'm back and answering emails. >v<


Also, thank you so extremely much Bobi Wall for planning the meet up in Portland for me, it's just so great and amazing! I couldn't wish for anything more. >u< So YOU in SEATTLE and YOU in PORTLAND, I'm going to be there for a week in the spring break so let me know if you wish to meet up! Arigatou Gozaimasu~ 


Later. I'm out.

Cranberry