Tuesday, February 19, 2013

My Feels


Those in my english class back in Germany will recognize the author.

Hi my beautiful cherry blossoms.

I'm sorry about the last post. I was very frustrated, and I feel as if this is the only place I can truly vent about these things. I don't really have anyone I can tell about these things. Not at school or outside....

Sometimes you hit a stopping point in your journey, and all that anger bottled up inside you come out all at once. It's like Pandora's box, you don't want to open it up and release it, because it might hurt someone other than yourself, but you have to eventually if you want to get rid of it. (or you learn the hard way and it opens all by itself.)


Everyone has to learn what their strengths are, and where they lay. You also learn who is truly on your side, and who's with you the whole way. Sometimes you just need to lay low for a while, and observe the world that you live in.


At the moment that's what I've been doing. Just observing. But now's a good time for me to get out there and establish my world. I'm gaining confidence, learning new things, making new friends, starting to become a more developed human being. Everyday is a new day for us to be just a little bit more than we are, and also a bit more of who we are supposed to be.


I've learned that I need to tell people what my problems are around me, instead of keeping them in my pandora's box in my heart.    

When you do that, it hurts.

I guess that this post has been inspirational in more than one way, for me and maybe for others.

I know how hard it is to move somewhere different, to start over in a new life, because I have done that several times more than I have liked to. This experience is just preparing me for later when I go to college, or art school or whatever else I choose to do. Every trial makes my fingers rougher, but even more experienced. Everyone will have their ordeals, but after every rain cloud, is a bright future just waiting for you. A bright cherry tree of happiness!


Love you all, and don't ever forget,
in every one of you resides a wonderful 


Cranberry