Friday, February 22, 2013

~Artist Feature~


Sup Hobbits.

This post is just one giant feature for amazing deviantart artists!
Just cause I need somewhere to save all my pictures from my desktop. If you knew.......no.

Okay~ So the first is ~Lolihime-sama
Disclaimer: None of the pictures belong to me, and the credit goes to the rightful owners on deviantart.com


  




Freakin A I want an icon from her so badddddddd

=> Her pixeling and eye style truly makes her the loli-sama sempai of us all. <3 her so bad.

Next is the amazing ~Mimru!







LOOK AT THAT PIXELING. SHE'S A FREAKING GENIUS.
Sempai please teach me your ways m(-.-)m

There's nothing else to say except that she is a master in her ways. 

~Wonnysoup is next!




Her art in general is cute, beautiful and imaginative! So pretty~ *u*

And here's a bunch of other honorable mentions who's names evade me. \\goes to research names










LOL dunno I just love this.



Love you guyz~

Pilgrim out.