Saturday, February 2, 2013

My Weekends! and other updates

Hey lovelies!


Good to see all of you are enjoying my blog!
Lately I've been getting page views from all over the place, like France, Korea, Canada and even Turkey! It's good to see that this blog is slowly branching out. <3 


Okay, so lately, I have not been updating what I've done on the weekends! This blog is dedicated to my missing weekends and fun stuff. 
The last few weekends I have visited friends, or gone out and seen more of Anchorage. I have been to our friend's bookstore, and got a library card for me, and have had a brunch with my friends. 
Last LAST weekend I was invited to have brunch with our friends, and their neighbors. We all met at the Snow City Cafe and had a great time talking about books, anime, and video games. (or just culture in general.) 


I got a delicious Polar Bear Breakfast~ <3

Next, after we all met, and I struck an immidiate bond with the two neighbor kids, we all went down to the mall and walked around. Before I say anything else, I'd simply like to criticize Germany on not having Hot Topic. I still cannot believe I found an LoZ and Adventure Time Marshall Lee t's off of the internet. (Germany, get it before I come back, okay?) That was really awesome! They have all sort of great merch. And for Potato's sake, I found a few Hetalia T's too. ^u^
We went to a little court yard and saw some ice sculptures, which we had lots of fun with.



The Sleeping Lady and I! (that's the name of the mountain behind me.)

We had lots of fun, and this weekend I slept over at their house. They invited the neighbors over, and my friend's brother also had another friend with him. Then my friend Elora invited another friend over, (who is superbly awesome BTW) and we all sat down with some root beer and cream soda, and played COD 2. Afterwards, I took over the Xbox and played Final Fantasy 13. I still love everything about the game, even though my fangirl faze for it was like two years ago or so. The graphics are amazing~



Oh Gawd I luff this game so much! ; A ;

So, that was my weekend, and I would like to thank the Libals for such a wonderful time! And I loved meeting CoolCat. ^u^ Thanks for inviting her. 

Love you guys, and stay strong!

Cranberry

 ***~ ~***