Tuesday, January 29, 2013

FUTURE BUSINESS

Good day my fellow muggles!



True, true, but no magic outside of Hogwarts.

Well, now I officially feel like some form of older sister, as I am pestering Eric to either stop playing Team Fortress two for seven hours straight, (slight over reaction) or other numerous things that seriously need to stop. (like fessing up to things) I'm not going to blog about my host brother being annoying the whole time, and instead, blog about the future! But please CHILD. LEARN SOME RESPECT PLS.

First of all, I can't wait to visit Portland and Seattle!


During spring break! I'm all excited and such now. 
Aaaaaaand another thing that happened today is a fire drill. Yes. You heard right. A fire drill in Alaska. So we stood for 15 minutes in the cold and snow. It sucked. The end.

AND NOW FOR SOME GIFS.

<3






Love you guys lots~

Cranberry

and don't forget:


<3