Saturday, January 26, 2013

Life and Stuff

How's it rolling my friends?


I've gained over 300 views from all sorts of places, and it's really nice to see that people are actually reading this. No emails or such, but I do get page views on my blog! 
I'd just like to say:


and you are welcome for the Hiddles.

Okay, back to business. 
Well, I've had a great time so far, even if a lot is stressful, the teachers are extremely nice and relaxed. (Because I am such a procrastinator. sorry.) No, but in all seriousness, I'm great over here. I've gained some friends, reconnected with some, and made quite a few acquaintances. We just finished reading the Greek play Antigone in English and are going to do some Shakespeare later this term. Biology is fun, learning about all the germs and sicknesses that have the potential to kills you. (yay) Algebra is never fun, so what can I say? still as boring as in Germany. Sorry Mr. J. Art is amazing, and so is the teacher! The people are nice too. The anime guild is great, made a few friends there, and we watch anime every Tuesday at lunch! It's great. History, is nice too. We're learning about Asia, we just finished up India. I think I missed China though. =.= German is fun, and the people are really nice there too. Since I'm sort of the grammar police, I have a hard time not correcting the intern teaching us at the moment. But it's cool, I still am keeping my German in pristine condition.

Another thing is that this school is very diverse! I see more asians and natives than caucasians these days! I think thats great, because Phorms is basically almost all caucasians, and it's a nice change for me. It's really quite international! 

I'm starting to feel a little homesick.



 It's funny, because a lot of what I think of turns up in my dreams. (I've always dreamt about things that my mind keeps locked up. Like my fears. *shiver* I dreamt of a zombie apocalypse the other day.) So now a days, I keep dreaming of random people! Like one day my bff's are fighting t-rex's with me, or some random person from my class is in a crowd in my dream. It's crazy. 
I just get these random homesickness attacks, usually in the morning, or before I go to bed. It would be nice getting en email or two you know guys...... from my friends...... please? 

Well, I hope everyone is healthy and happy!

Love,

Cranberry <3