Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Filling You In

Hey there my fluffy owlets!


I'm back and healthy than ever before!

So as some of you might have heard, I was sick for a while, catching it off of my host-dad and the mangle of germs at school most likely. So I drank lots of tea, slept with a humidifier in my room, and blew my nose. A LOT. And slept. So now I'm feeling much better! (and lots of nice steamy showers.)
School was out on monday due to icy roads. I saw someone come around the corner of one house and slide into a ditch of snow. He proceeded to get out of his car and take a snow shovel out of his truck and dig his car out. Then the next person came and almost slid into him, but stopped (luckily) and started to help the first guy. We also slid down the hills in the car which was a bit nerve wracking. (and then imagine what it was like in the school bus....)
Since I had so much free time on monday, besides doing homework, I worked on a paigeeworld tutorial! here's a sneak peek:


It's going to be painted with some water color! for those on paigeeworld, she's paingu's chara Aoi.
Potato you should know who that is. I also got my glasses in the mail! They look great and I can finally see! I am constantly looking at every little detail of everything now. and I'm not blind..........
here's a small sneak peek:



They have the coolest design on the side. Nice and geometric. And artistic. 
I realized how much I love piano music, because my host-sister plays the piano. She has this ritual to play The A-Team, and Fur Elise. (sometimes the intro for Downton Abbey, or a Twilight piece) but I always enjoy hearing her play, it's really nice and calming. Sort of like soul music! So thank you Juliana for always playing your piano, I enjoy it! (and will miss it when I'm back in Germany.)

Hope you enjoyed this post,
luv you adorubus.


OWL OUT.

†Cranberry†