Tuesday, January 8, 2013

The East High Experience

Hey my fluffy pandas~ *chu*


So here is how my monday and tuesday went!

So this monday as you know I started at my new high school. I woke up around 5:30 am, ate brekkie, and hopped in the car with my host mom. We drove there and went to the registration office, but it turns out we didn't have to be there until 7:00! (she heard it was 6:30) So I got a tour of the school! It's HUGE. I think I'll try to post a picture of the commons and hallways with my phone sometime........ since my school in Germany has around 250 students, this high school is humongous, having over 2100 students from grade 9th to 12th. They have a swimming pool, and gym and houses and..... a library with graphic novels and manga! (heaven!) I have only six subjects which is a huge difference to Germany, but I got homework on the first day in each subject! it was possibly as hard as usual. After three periods, (studying India in World History) I had lunch break where I took my lunch into the Anime Guild classroom, and met some really nice people there~! Same with my art class. I love it!


(according to a friend, my new nickname is X.)

Today was the same, but today I used the bus and got to school that way. When going home I sort of got on the wrong bus, (one number over the one I took to school....) and had to be taken back to the school. Mix up with the buses, check. So that scared me a bit today. 

okay, well I need to get to bed here soon people, because I collapse every day after school for a nap before homework. I didn't have one today so gotta go to bed early~ night night!


Signing off, 

*Cranberry*