Sunday, January 6, 2013

The Cold North

Hey guys~


How's it going everyone? 
Well, tomorrow is my first school day at East, and I am super excited! I will definatly fill you in with another post tomorrow, when I get home from school and write all about it and the differences! 
Okay, so I am so super excited because I found one of my most favorite mangaka's mangas in barnes & nobles the other day and have gotten HOOKED on it. I have actually chatted with the mangaka before she made it because I found her on deviantart after reading her previous series Blood Relatives. 
She gave me great tips about how to get into the drawing industry and what she uses. (Her name is Rem) Here is the cover of the first book: 


It is amazing! (such a better story than twilight!) It is kind of hard to understand, but you can look up the original book online. I got a giftcard to barnes & nobles, so I decided to spend it on a little bit on manga~ I got book two for the Witch and Wizard series, also based on a book. (manga is done by my idol, Svetlana Chmakova) Rem had posted on her dA site that it was released into book stores, but it never came to Germany (yet) so I was kind of disappointed. But I walked into the bookstore, went to the manga section and behold, there was Soulless, book 1 and 2!




So I was pretty happy about that. 
One thing I have to mention before I finish this short post is that I have noticed that people in Anchorage have been leaving their car on while they go into a store or a restaurant. It's funny, because we have been having a small 'heatwave' here. Not like really hot, we still have snow and can see our breaths, it's just not as cold as usual. (I guess) 
I am so excited for tomorrow! ~~~




Luv you guys and signing off,

Cranberry