Saturday, January 12, 2013

A Small Summery

Good day my red snow pandas!

I'm good, what about you? Over here it is obviously snowy and cold. Slipped on the road walking the other day, and landed on my butt. Yes. That is completely normal. I know. 
Well, school is great and I made another few friends in my biology class and history class. One is a Brony. Which is good, because then I can tell you guys this, and be open about it. 

I HAVE A CONFESSION. I AM A BRONY. 


AND I DON'T CARE IF YOU AREN'T.


{Whatever, pegasister if you wanna be correct on terms.......}

seriously though, the show gets addicting. It doesn't really repeat itself, the animation style is cute, and good quality, the voice actors are amazing, (Tara Strong! <3) and the character design always surprises me! Also, the people in the fandom are fairly nice, and friendly. The merch is great too! I loathe those who have a plushie of Doctor Whooves~ >3<  
Anchorage has treated my well so far, and my glasses should be here soon so I can finally see better...... I feel so blind.........

The school is great, teachers are nice, people are nice, my advisory group is nice, the only thing is that we get double the amount of homework as in Germany. and everyday. But the homework (except for math) is fun, like web searches, or a cell project, or maybe an ABC book about India ...... etc. It's great overall.  
My host family is the best, too. They are really nice people that my mom and auntie have known since high school and I am already friends with the two kids. Juliana, and Eric are my host-siblings, and my host-mom and host-dad are Tim and Anne. Amazing people. My life is great at the moment.

Yet I must complain on one upsetting matter.
that my school starts at 7:30 am.
and I get up at 5:30 every morning.
Hate it.

And now I will leave you.


Signing off,

†Cranberry†