Monday, April 15, 2013

Futures and updates (Spring Break Part 02)


And there goes my morning

Good to see you my underlings



okay! on with the Spring Break adventure!

So we get back to Seattle on Monday, after saying good bye to Portland. Of course, it was raining. Seriously. What did I expect. My dad drops off the Xbox with all the games and I have to start playing some Mass Effect and Halo right away.
The week just went on like that with me spending time with my dad, and aunt, either chilling or walking around Seattle. That is until Friday. (aka best day of my life so far)

So on Friday, my aunt took me to her work, where I met some awesome people, (like, what did I expect?) and had a great time. ^^ It was nice meeting all of you~
Because she used to work at microsoft before leading on to her current career, my aunt has many connections in the tech and video game industry. She was able to get us into Nintendo America's HQ, with a friend as a tour guide. (thank you so much for the wonderful time!) It was an incredibly inspiring experience. It just made my day being able to just be on campus!



After that, we went to Digipen, a video game development university among other things, to meet up with another one of her friends who is a professor there. (it was amazing Rachel!) I am so blessed to be able to experience this. I was so over whelmed. I got an amazing tour, met some uber cool students, saw the classrooms, etc. etc. etc.
At the end, which I still cannot believe even happened, that the president of the school, and former president of Nintendo America passed by and I was able to talk to him. He checked out my sketch book, and just made me so....... over whelmed. I had a hard time even getting a couple of sentences out...... That was the best day ever so far. Just.... wow. Thank you auntie for setting me up with this once again.


And then of course there is the day to day life where thing happen with my feelings.......


But you don't need to know that, do you.  

Now for a feel gif. spam.









Cranberry out!

<3

1 comment:

DaftYoungen said...

Heyo~

I know this is really random....but i wanted to tell you just how much I adore your blog. I just started following recently, and I'm SUPER taken by everything you have to say. Thank you for making something so captivating.

Please do have a wonderful day/night
Sincerely,
Ai.