Saturday, April 20, 2013

Tips for feeling settled in (Cranberry Style)


Good day to you my little atomi.

So how are you all?
I'm doing well, thank you.

So first of all, I'd like to thank the blogger DaftYoungen for the lovely little comment on my post Futures and updates!                        That totally made my day. ; u ; 


take note all of you other people who are my friends and comment!
or send me an email.
either way just freaking tell me you're alive.

So back to the main subject at hand.

okay, so I know I should have done it sooner, as I only have a month left here, but I feel that I should be giving some tips or such to others who are going though the same thing I'm going through (or just want them for every day life. whatever.) So here they are! It's not much but it'll do.

Tips for feeling at home

Add your own little touch to your domain
Feel like it's just not the same as your own room? Well you're right. It's not. It totally isn't. seriously.
Add a poster or stuffie here and there! feel free to plant some flowers and put them near a window.
be creative!


feeling hungry?
I am. I probably should have lunch right now.
Keep some nice smelling tea or something to suck on. (hard candy or such works miracles for thirst)


man am I bored
I love books. They are basically one of my hobbies.
Keep a collection of books or magazines to read whenever, or to bring with you on a road trip. 
I enjoy collecting them, so I've created quite a hoard of them..... 
(don't worry mom, only the ones on the bottom shelf are mine.)


I need some huggle therapy!
I always need huggle therapy.
I love my little fluffies and bring them with me wherever I go! 
also because Alaska is cold and I need them for warmth.
But they are always good for a hug if you're feeling down. You never know when you are able to get hugs in a foreign country!


organize yourself!
Or else it'll look like Hulk came to visit you.
A really good method for organization is a cork board. They are easy to get, fun to decorate, and are great for pinning stuff on! I should get one of these for my room back in Germany actually.


I know it's not much, but at least you got a little peek into my life and how it's going.
maybe these tips will even help you a bit!




My fwends, where are u? D:

Cranberry


No comments: