Saturday, August 17, 2013

a thing


Good day my friendlies!

Ooookay. So heres an extremely small topic that I've been thinking about lately.



So I spent the last couple of days with my friends, enjoying the summer weather.... and staying inside playing video games and watching movies. don't judge me kay. We were talking about who knows what, when one of my friends asks me what age I would want to be. I find this question quite interesting, because tell you the truth, I've never really thought about that. Every age has it's perks, but there is always a down side as well. For example if I said 18, I would have more freedom than now, but that comes with more responsibilities, and if I wanted to work, I would have to pay taxes. I would be able to drink, and be able to drive, but I would have to pay for everything else. (an apartment, electric bill, water bill.... etc.) If I said the age of 11-13/14, then you would be taken care of, have a place to live without rent, not have to buy your own groceries, and have less responsibilities. But of course, you would have less freedom, and would not be taken as seriously as an 18 year would be.
of course this all depends on how your lifestyle is, so this is only an example.
I would have to say, that I would like to be a certain age, depending on the situation. But thats what everyone wants, right?


I hope you all are enjoying the summer, and for those out of school, your time off. Thank you again you wonderful people!



•Cranberry•

<3


No comments: